Monday, September 30, 2013

09. 30. 13. I am a Christian.

09. 30. 13. I am a Christian.

Day 10.
I am a Christian.

Whether you realize it or not my faith is the most important thing in my life. My God is the very reason I exist. You have no idea how glad I am that I am a Christian. I am a follower of Christ. If I didn't know Christ you have no idea how messed I would be. Even as a Christian I make mistakes and I still don't know everything and the amount of freedom I have in Christ. He created me. He planned the days ahead of me. He sees  my mistakes and still loves him. He heals me. He uses me for his greater purpose. He equips me. He has called me to nations around the globe and even to write this blog. I want to be a counselor or an art teacher or a missionary but all I really want is to be a servant of Christ. He has given me gifts for a reason. He is what drives me. He shows me his heart. He wants to speak through me. He wants to use me. All I can say is please. You know how incredible it is that the God of the universe is wanting to use me to utter a few simple words for him. The Alpha and Omega wants me to live a life set apart to bring him glory, and how can I say no?

Yes, I have made mistakes. I am not perfect. But the miracle of the matter is I don't have to be. God doesn't have to look at us anymore for our debt. God doesn't have to look at my mistakes or failures. God deals with Christ in me. I no longer have to look at myself and see imperfection because the most precious, perfect thing lives in me. The most beautiful thing in all creation dwells inside of me. He has made me beautiful both spiritually and physically. He says everything he created is beautiful so how can I argue with him? How can I deny the truth so often? How can I accept my forgiveness as truth but not my beauty? This needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment