Wednesday, September 25, 2013

09. 25. 13. My Sense of Humor.

09. 25. 13. My Sense of Humor

Day Five.
Hahahahahahaha hahahaha. Giggle, Chuckle! Snort! Hahahahaha hahahaha! After reading that you probably think I'm crazy, but no I was just laughing, because of my sense of humor. Do you see what I did there? Okay anyways. my sense of humor.

I'm one of those people where I try to make people laugh and sometimes I think I'm genuinely funny. I try to crack jokes when the situation is awkward or if no one's talking but sometimes that makes it more awkward. But there's always that one joke that no one gets and then boom my funniness has died like the setting sun. My best friend on the other hand laughs at everything I say and my confidence is instantly boosted. She and I grew up together; so we know what we're thinking even if we hadn't said it yet. I love her more than words can ever express.

I love my funniness though. I make myself laugh, which can be embarrassing if no one around me is laughing and I just randomly giggle out of nowhere. My coworkers must think I'm crazy but that's okay. I make kids laugh. I love kids. I've gone to five other countries and I love the kids in all of them. Even though they don't speak my language I can make faces and make them laugh. That makes my heart smile. I sometimes make adults laugh. My mother laughs at me a lot. Other than that it's a rare occasion that other adults laugh at what I say unless I'm being blonde. Sometimes I can be a little ditsy but sadly that's part of the heritage of being a blonde. I am a really smart blonde though. But it makes people laugh sometimes. And I know I make God laugh. He loves my personality and my sense of humor. Sometimes I can just feel him chuckling along with me or simply smiling down on me. I love that feeling.

I love my sense of humor even though some people don't understand it. I know God can see my thoughts and connect the pieces. Even if I just makes him laugh, that's all that matters. He loves me. My sense of humor might not necessarily make me beautiful, but I do feel loved. God loves it when we laugh. He loves the sound of it. So laugh today, pay attention if you can feel God laughing along with you. Be ready to listen for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment