Friday, September 27, 2013

09. 27 . 13. My Rosy Cheeks.


09. 27. 13. My Rosy Cheeks

Day Seven.
My Rosy Cheeks.

Now not a lot of people tend to talk about their cheeks but considering they take up most of my face I felt the need to pay a little tribute to them.

This picture doesn't really show how truly pink my cheeks really are. I've never had to wear blush. I naturally blush really easily. It is actually a disadvantage because people can tell how embarrassed I am super fast. Also when I work out or work really hard at something my cheeks turn bright pink too, which I've been told is actually really pretty. However considering how pink that region of my face gets its shows off the paleness of my porcelain skin even more. My mother has always called me her little china doll because I basically look like one. I'm not going to deny it.

I've been thinking a lot about that recently actually. The fact that I don't have to use that much makeup; actually I don't have to use any makeup at all which is really nice. I mean if I do become a missionary one day like I want to I won't have to worry about makeup because I already look fabulous. I am truly blessed by the natural beauty God has given me and the beauty He has given to every girl, young and old. Whether it be your freckles or cute nose or your gorgeous eyes we each have something special about us. That God gave to you and only you. You are unique. You are precious. You are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment