Sunday, September 29, 2013

09. 29. 13. My Wit.

09. 19. 13. My Wit. 

Day Nine.
My Wit.

I've been told my several people that I'm witty. I come up with things very quickly. In an argument, or teasing dual or battle of the minds I come up with answers very quickly. Albeit, some aren't that good but they give me another minute to come up with another answer or point. Sometimes this isn't a good thing either. Because I am so quick sometimes mean things come out. It's hard to watch what you say when you're trying to beat someone. But I know God is working on that in me. This speed could be a good thing too though. I'm a good debater. When it comes to politics or my faith, I'm really good at making points that can't be easily disclaimed. Once the truth of God has really rooted in you, you will do everything you can defend the truth. I am a fighter for truth. A lot of people have said I should be a lawyer but I don't think I would really like that...

Anyways I have used this gift in many conversations with kids in my school about my faith and I know God has been using it for good; if even to speak truth to kids who don't hear it very often. If even to be an example to other Christians to defend their faith or that kids would see there must be a reason for my deep convictions that run through my blood and that it must be truth. God is honing my skills for a greater purpose and  I am ecstatic to find out what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment