Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10. 01. 13. Random Moles on My Face

10. 01. 13. Random Moles on my Face


Day Eleven.
Random Moles on my face

So I have about 5 moles on my face which I always thought were just awkward. There is a group of three of them on my right cheek which I always just thought looked weird. I think it adds character to my face. There's one in the middle of my forehead towards the top. I always I thought it looked like I was from India because they paint those red dots on their face but it's way too high up now I realize. The most noticeable one is the one right above my lips on the right side. I always though it made me look like I was from the '90's or something. Now I realize it looks a lot like Marilyn Monroe's famous beauty mark so I really am blessed to have it. People see it as beauty if they even notice it. Some of my older friends in their 20's have received piercings called a 'Monroe' to create that look of class and ultimate beauty which we all see Marilyn Monroe as.

A lot of times the little blemishes that we see others never do. Even now I'm trying to straighten out my eyebrow after looking at this picture and seeing it a little scruffed up. We scrutinize ourselves and then freak because we think someone will find a problem with it. People see us differently than we see ourselves. They perceive us before they truly know us. We are really searching to become perfection. But we already are. God made me perfectly. God made you perfectly. I've had little kids tell me that I'm really pretty and I just shrug it off but lately I've been thinking about it. Children will state the truth. They say their opinion typically without fear. Why can't we? Why don't we tell people how beautiful they look? Why when we do compliment each other do we shake it off? Why can't we accept the truth? Why have the lies told to us before affect the truth we now hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment