Monday, October 7, 2013

10. 07. 13. My Nose.

10. 07. 13. My Nose.


Day Seventeen.
My Nose.

I think every girl has not liked her nose at some point. She either wants it smaller and cuter or covered in freckles or without freckles. She has either wanted a ring in it or for it so be simply zit free.

I've always thought my nose was too big, too round, too weird. I never thought it looked cute even though my mother constantly told me it was the smallest nose in the family. People always said my nose was the most British thing about me. Weird thing for someone to say, right? I always thought my nose took up too much space on my face, but the more I think about it; the more I think I'd rather have a nose than more cheek area. I know that sounds really funny, but honestly that's how I feel.

The nose was created for so many different reasons; so you can breathe, smell, make funny faces, and all sorts of other purposes. Our noses are one of the least under appreciated things about our faces. I would love to thank my nose for everything it has ever done for me and how it has always been there for me whenever I have needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment