Friday, October 4, 2013

10. 04. 13. Wisdom.

10. 04. 13. Wisdom. {Homecoming!}

Day Fourteen.
Wisdom.

This goes along very much with my carefulness. Ever since maybe two years ago, I've wanted to be a teen girls' counselor or youth leader. I believe God has given me a wisdom in this area that most do not have and I want to help the next generation. Life is so crazy and I have gone through so much in just the past few years, and I can't even imagine how it'll be for the teens coming up now. The world is beginning to spin faster and faster and if we don't have an anchor we will go flying with it or off it.

I'm one of those people where I can see and sometimes feel other peoples' pain. I notice when something is wrong. Now I know it sounds weird for me to be all like 'I'm really wise' etc. but the wisdom God has given me I thank him for. I have helped several of my friends through crazy situations by the words and thoughts that come out of my mouth that are not my own. Once the Holy Spirit lives in you, your mouth and mind are no longer yours.He will equip you with wisdom and strength and every good thing in his timing if he is allowed.

For a girl who has wisdom, is beautiful. Wisdom comes from God and he wants to give it to us, all we need do is ask. I ask for more of his wisdom and wait in expectation. We are all beautiful in mind, body, and soul. God created you, don't deny the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment