Monday, January 25, 2016

Prayers for my Future Husband - Day 6



Lord Jesus,

Thank you so much for my future beloved! Thank you for the man you've called him to be. I pray that you would prepare him for a relationship and for marriage. Prepare his heart, his mind, and his future. I pray that he would fall desperately in love with you before he falls in love with me, Jesus. I ask that you would teach him how to love you before he learns how to love his wife.

Give him wisdom and intuition for his future marriage, guard him from making bad decisions that may hurt or affect our future. God, if he makes mistakes along the way help him to know the extreme depths of your grace. Let him know that there is NO condemnation in you, Lord. Restore the joy of salvation in his life. Don't allow him to continue in sin or beat himself up for his mistakes.

Lord, let my future husband know how much you love him, lift up his head and let him be strong in his faith. Help him realize the warrior he is in you. I love you, Father! Prepare me as well as my darling for a relationship under you. 

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment