Friday, January 15, 2016

Prayers for My Future Husband-Day 3



Dear Father,

I want to lift up my future husband in prayer today. Thank you for the man he is today and for the man he will be tomorrow. I ask in faith that you would guard and protect him from attacks from the devil today. Secure him in your grasp, Jesus. Thank you for his heart and I pray that you would draw him closer to you today.

I pray that this man you have planned for my future is a man of uprightness and integrity. I pray that despite anything that he might have gone through in the past that you would make his story one of victory. Turn his tests into testimonies and his trials into triumphs. I ask that you would continue molding him and shaping him into a man after your own heart.

I pray that while he is working and preparing for his future that I would have the drive and ambition to do the same. Instill in both of us patience and trust in your plan, Father. Thank you for your perfect plan for my life and his. I ask these things in the power of your Son’s Name.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment