Friday, January 15, 2016

Prayers for my Future Husband-Day 1


Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for your loving care. Thank you for having a perfect plan for my life. I pray that you would instill in my life trust and patience in you, God. I pray for my future beloved, that you would be with him today while he is at work, while he is driving, while he interacts with other people-go with him, God. I pray that you would speak to him today, make your voice the most prominent voice in his life. 

While I don't know what he struggles with, you do. I don't know his dreams, but you do. I don't know his past, but you do. Help me know how to pray for him today, before I even know him... And Lord, please be his everything so that when we meet he can lead us closer to you, together.

Make my future beloved into the spiritual leader that I need and that our future family will need. Show him how important that aspect of a relationship is. Protect and shield him from any lies that the devil may send to bring him down today. Thank you for loving he and I, Lord. Show us how to love you in return. I love you, Jesus. 
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment